domingo, 17 de janeiro de 2010

Up, Up, Up in the Air!



(...)

- "But sometimes it feels like, no matter how much success I have, it's not going to matter until I find the right guy."

(...)

- "I don't mind being married to my career. And I don't expect it to hold me in bed as I fall asleep. I just don't want to settle."


- "You're young. Right now, you see settling as some sort of failure."


- "It is. By definition."


- "Yah, but by the time you find someone right for you, it won't feel like settling. And the only person left to judge you will be the twenty-three year-old girl with a target on your back."

Loved this movie. For so many reasons.
For the flaws, for the concept of a 10 million mile goal that is unsatisfying, for the idea that a job defines you (or not), for the backpack philosophy, for the emotional disconnection, for trying to connect again without remembering how, for the dialogues, for George Clooney...


1 comentário:

Cláudia Paiva Silva disse...

acho que ainda não estreou por cá, mas tenho curiosidade em ver...